Wings of Nigeria
Welcome to Wings of Nigeria's official website! Here you can play games, talk on our forums, chat using our Instant messaging, and watch videos!!!. The great thing about this site is that the school can't block us!

Wings of Nigeria
Welcome to Wings of Nigeria's official website! Here you can play games, talk on our forums, chat using our Instant messaging, and watch videos!!!. The great thing about this site is that the school can't block us!

Wings of Nigeria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Fly High

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterDonateLog inSorry everyone Youtub10Sorry everyone Gamesbutton
Welcome to Wings of Nigeria!
Please make sure your HTML is "Enabled" to play the games, View the announcements to learn how.

Sorry everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Creator
Admin
Creator

Feathers : 0

Sorry everyone Empty
PostSubject: Sorry everyone   Sorry everyone Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:30 pm

I haven't been working on the website lately. There's been so much school work to do. "I think the teachers are conspiring against us". I promise as soon as I'm done with all my school crap I'll get back to work.

What We've been working on:

During my spare time I've been trying to fix Prince_Of_Warchesters computer so we can run our COMPLETED RUNESCAPE SERVER on it for maximum 24/7 performance and up-time.

Prince_of_Warchester and the other Wings of Nigeria members have been creating classes, weapons, and monsters for me to program for the RO private server.
Back to top Go down
http://wingsofnigeria.no-ip.org

Sorry everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wings of Nigeria :: Welcome to Wings of Nigeria! :: Announcements-
Jump to:  
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com