Wings of Nigeria
Welcome to Wings of Nigeria's official website! Here you can play games, talk on our forums, chat using our Instant messaging, and watch videos!!!. The great thing about this site is that the school can't block us!

Wings of Nigeria
Welcome to Wings of Nigeria's official website! Here you can play games, talk on our forums, chat using our Instant messaging, and watch videos!!!. The great thing about this site is that the school can't block us!

Wings of Nigeria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Fly High

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterDonateLog inWingedScape in the Making Youtub10WingedScape in the Making Gamesbutton
Welcome to Wings of Nigeria!
Please make sure your HTML is "Enabled" to play the games, View the announcements to learn how.

WingedScape in the Making

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Creator
Admin
Creator

Feathers : 0

WingedScape in the Making Empty
PostSubject: WingedScape in the Making   WingedScape in the Making Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:51 am

Wings of Nigeria is coming out with its on version of RS. I am almost done with the server I just have to code a few more npc's and i'll have a link up on the menu bar for you to download it!

-Wings of Nigeria
Back to top Go down
http://wingsofnigeria.no-ip.org
wings of darkness

wings of darkness

PostSubject: Re: WingedScape in the Making   WingedScape in the Making Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:29 pm

╬ €┘▌†£ H@XZ0┌ ╬ wrote:
Wings of Nigeria is coming out with its on version of RS. I am almost done with the server I just have to code a few more npc's and i'll have a link up on the menu bar for you to download it!

-Wings of Nigeria
is this illegal WingedScape in the Making Icon_scratch breaking copyrights WingedScape in the Making Icon_study WingedScape in the Making Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
Creator
Admin
Creator

PostSubject: Re: WingedScape in the Making   WingedScape in the Making Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:13 pm

No sir,this is not illegal. It's a private server. I start with just the basic rs map layout and have to add buildings, monsters, spawns, npc's, etc. one at a time.
Back to top Go down
RidDlercHick

RidDlercHick

PostSubject: Re: WingedScape in the Making   WingedScape in the Making Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:20 am

wait... rs as in runescape !!! ??? !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/child_o_god_fo_sho
Creator
Admin
Creator

PostSubject: Re: WingedScape in the Making   WingedScape in the Making Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:36 am

No, Rs as in Real State Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wings of darkness

wings of darkness

PostSubject: Re: WingedScape in the Making   WingedScape in the Making Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:58 pm

RidDlercHick wrote:
wait... rs as in runescape !!! ??? !!!
funny WingedScape in the Making Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
JakeTyler

PostSubject: Re: WingedScape in the Making   WingedScape in the Making Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:19 pm

na as in narnia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WingedScape in the Making   WingedScape in the Making Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WingedScape in the Making
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wings of Nigeria :: Welcome to Wings of Nigeria! :: Announcements-
Jump to:  
Forumotion's free forums | Sciences and Knowledge | Sciences | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com