Wings of Nigeria
Welcome to Wings of Nigeria's official website! Here you can play games, talk on our forums, chat using our Instant messaging, and watch videos!!!. The great thing about this site is that the school can't block us!

We Fly High

HomeHomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterDonateLog in
Welcome to Wings of Nigeria!
Please make sure your HTML is "Enabled" to play the games, View the announcements to learn how.

Share | 

RO Private Server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Creator
Admin

Feathers : 0

PostSubject: RO Private Server   Wed May 19, 2010 9:43 pm

Guess what everyone! Chris has finally convinced me to create a Wings of Nigeria Ragnarok server. "Claps" "Cheers"... The server is already online, but it's not open to public (Not yet anyway). I'm still coding Athena (which makes me feel like throwing my computer at the wall some times). We hope to release it to the public and make this our main site sometime in the near future (Hopefully before I die)! If you have any advice or suggestions that you would like to be considered for implementing into the game go ahead and post it! under the RO section of the forums. Also if your wondering what the name of the server will be sadly I can't tell you that until we get it copy righted ( legal mumbo-jumbo).

fosho- Wings of Nigeria
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wingsofnigeria.no-ip.org

RO Private Server
Page 1 of 1